Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shhhh It's a Surprise!!!

Shhhhhhh....
In the next week I will be getting two things that I have been wanting for over a year. One of them (which is going to be the subject of my next video) I bought from Factory Direct Trains. I recommend them to everybody because they are fast and the people there are some of the nicest people that can also get you a real nice deal.
This part is not a surprise...
The second thing I ordered, I bought from DCCTRAIN in Cincinnati, Ohio. I bought a Sprog 2 Unit so that I can test engines and program them from my computer. Working with Alex is great. He has some of the fastest shipping I can think of and it is cheap. I would recommend checking out his youtube channel if you haven't already.
Here is a video of the Sprog by DCCTRAIN

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, and great start on your blog... keep it up...

    mine is www.mikejobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mike! I really enjoyed looking at your blog! It is giving me some great ideas. Do me a favor and follow my blog. I want a base of people to follow it so I don't have to send emails to friends.

    ReplyDelete