Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Blog

Well this is going to officially be my first blog for my Model Railroad Journal. In this blog I will discuss what I have been working on and what is to come.
In the last four months the following has been accomplished:

  • I laid track for two and a half tracks out of the four on the Horseshoe Curve
  • I was able to complete 96 percent of the bench work
  • But most important of all, is that I finally started
In the next four months this is what I hope will happen.
  • I hope to get all the wiring done for the Horseshoe curve
  • I Will finish laying all the track on the west end of the layout
  • I will put foam down on the east end of the layout so that I can start laying track as soon as I can.
  • I would like to weather all of the track with an airbrush.
A Video Update...

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow your blog if you follow mine:
    geotrains.blogspot.com
    Nice work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PRR went a bit mad with the Duplex and turbine locomotives, but what glorious madness it was.

    ReplyDelete